Thursday, January 25, 2007

F**k'n*awsome!!!! I've finally managed to cut a deal with Mustache Rides Graphics to have them print and sell the t-shirts I've been promising y'all (just kidding!!!--y'all!!!!!) for so long. Three will be no-frills slogan shirts, and the fourth will be illustrated with a nice FULL-COLOR photo by my friend (and kickass artist) Oggie Pahoney.

Here are the four designs available. (Longtime readers should get a kick out of 'em.)

1) "I don't have a drinking problem: fuck you!"

2) "A shaft of light on a baby's face is my antidrug"

3) "The kingdom of God is within you; cough it up, Poindex!"

4) "Choke on this!" [lovingly illustrated with O.G's picture of a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream.]

The details on where to send the money and how much are still TBD, but we should have all that figured out in time for the next e-block party ("Fire up your web cams, 'cause the Pony Express is a-comin'!"), so update your wish lists now, before Jack Frost sheets on your parade and they all get snapped up! Whooooo!

Whooooooooo!!!

If these sell well, I'll be rolling out the following designs too:

5) "There are no stupid guestions, other than yours"

6) "I am your worst asshole"

7) Any of the above shirts, reproduced as a photo on another shirt.

La comercia es el molino de los sueƱos. Boom!